Date(s) - 17/12/2018
11:00 - 12:15
Press Club Brussels Europe
The key to being heard in Brussels
Monday 17 December 2018
11.00 – 12.15
Press Club Brussels Europe – Rue Froissart 95 – 1040 Brussels
– Discover the essentials of successful content marketing
and how to apply them in the lobby and advocate world.
– Explore a new technology solution that positions you as a thought leader
Session 1 – Learnings from the latest content marketing survey in the NL and how they apply to Brussels
Ed Peelen, Professor of Content Marketing at the University of Amsterdam
– Essentials of successful content marketing; the state of the art insights and how they can be applied in your world.
– Where do we stand? Where do we succeed, and where can we improve? The results from the survey
Session 2 – InfoAsset, the fast track to becoming a thought leader
Gregor Küpper, Content Marketing advisor for ATC – creator of InfoAsset, the European content marketing platform
– Why become a thought leader?
– How can you become one – the steps, the challenges, the technology
The event will be moderated by Florence Ranson, RedComms and Honorary Board Member of EACD
Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Club Brussels Europe – Rue Froissart 95 – 1040 Brussels – www.pressclub.be