The aim of the Club is to provide a social and business meeting place for professional journalists, both Brussels-based and visiting. The Press Club is also a platform for press conferences, public debates among media, representatives of the European institutions, civil society organisations, the Belgian economy, science and cultural life. Membership of the club is open to all – not just to journalists – who are interested in public affairs such as Communication professionals or embassy press officers.
- Free access to Press Club Lounge between 8.30 and 19.30 from Monday to Friday
- Free soft drinks, Belgian beer, wine, coffee, wi-fi connections and daily press
- Each member can bring up to two guests for professional meetings
- Free invitation to all Press Club events and access to members only special events
- Priority booking of the Press Club rooms for professional or private events
- Take part in the Monthly Press Club’s Wine tasting Party and other Press Club social receptions to network with colleagues
- Enhance your knowledge for less by taking classes at the Press Club training for media and communications professionals
- Use the Press Club’s space as your office when you’re in Brussels.
- Relax in the Press Club Lounge or refreshments corner with free soft drinks, Belgian beer, wine, coffee, wifi connections and daily press.
- Enjoy the media wall of televisions to keep up on breaking news.
- Take advantage of the Press Club Brussels Europe reciprocal agreements with more than 80 press clubs around the country and the world.
- For visitors and guests of the Club, tourist, cultural and logistic information is available at the Visit Brussels Information desk of the Press Club.
For visitors and guests of the Club, tourist and logistic information is available at the VisitBrussels Information desk of the Press Club.