MEDIA ADVISORY | July 12 Briefing with Sam Brownback, Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
Please join us on Friday, July 12, 2019, for a telephonic press briefing with Sam Brownback, Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom. Ambassador Brownback will preview the 2019 Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom and discuss the status of religious freedom around the world. He will then take questions from participating journalists.
Date: Friday July 12, 2019
Time: 09:30 EDT | 15:30 CEST | 13:30 GMT | 17:30 GST
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
Please RSVP by clicking: https://2019marf.eventbrite.com
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 10 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- Ambassador Brownback will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “*” and “1” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to PAIMEStaff@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email PAIMEStaff@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.