MEDIA ADVISORY | November 8 Briefing with Francis R. Fannon, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources, U.S. Department of State
Please join our colleagues at the Africa Regional Media Hub on Friday, November 8, 2019, for a telephonic press briefing with Francis R. Fannon, Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Energy Resources. A/S Fannon will provide a briefing on U.S. energy diplomacy and sustainable energy minerals development in Africa following his trip to Namibia, Botswana, and South Africa. After brief remarks, he will take questions from participating journalists.
Speakers: Assistant Secretary Francis R. Fannon, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources
Date: Friday, November 8, 2019
Time: 12:30 CET (Brussels) | 06:30 EST (Washington, DC) | 11:30 GMT
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/briefing-on-us-energy-diplomacy-in-africa-tickets-80366615711
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 10 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- A/S Fannon will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “*” and “1” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to email@example.com.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert the moderator to any issues.