Date(s) - 05/11/2019
17:00 - 18:30
Press Club Brussels Europe
The ECPA “Insights”
Roundtable: Measuring Public Affairs
Tuesday 5th November 2019, 17.00-18.30
Press Club Brussels Europe – Rue Froissart 95 – 1000 Brussels
Panel discussion sponsored by:
• Mark Dober, Managing Director, Ellwood Atfield Brussels
• Paul Shotton, PhD, Principal Lecturer, The Hague University of Applied Sciences
• Francesca Stevens, Director Government Affairs and Business Development Arconic Europe
• Why measure performance and how to identify feasible indicators?
• How can Public Affairs move from cost-centre to value-creator?
• How to differentiate between output measures and policy outcomes?
• How to integrate measurement into decision-making and strategic planning?
For further information, contact: Christophe Lécureuil, Executive Director, The ECPA