Please join us on Friday, July 16, for a telephonic press briefing with U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General Charles Q. Brown. General Brown will provide his vision for U.S. Air Force operations, strategic investment in airpower, and partnership capabilities in the European and African theaters. He will take questions from participating journalists.
Date: Friday, July 16
Time: 16:00 (Brussels) | 10:00 (Washington, DC) | 15:00 (London)
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/press-briefing-with-gen-charles-brown-us-air-force-chief-of-staff-tickets-163342177851
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 15 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- The speakers will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “1” and “0” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to TheBrusselsHub@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email TheBrusselsHub@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.
Stay connected with the State Department:
This is a media advisory of the Brussels Regional Media Hub, part of the U.S. Department of State. The Brussels Regional Media Hub routinely organizes press briefings for European journalists with senior U.S. government officials.
Register, update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
External links found in this content or on Department of State websites that go to other non-Department websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Department of State Office of International Media Engagement.