MEDIA ADVISORY | April 23 Briefing with Francis Fannon, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources and Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran and Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State
Please join us on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, for a telephonic press briefing with Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran and Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State, and Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Energy Resources, Francis Fannon. Special Representative Hook and Assistant Secretary Fannon will discuss Secretary Pompeo’s announcement that the United States will not grant any further Significant Reduction Exceptions to Iranian oil importing jurisdictions. The speakers will take questions from participating journalists.
Speakers: Brian Hook, U.S. Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State and Special Representative for Iran and Francis Fannon, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 16:00 CEST | 10:00 EDT | 14:00 GMT
Languages: English and Arabic
Ground Rules: On the Record
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/telephonic-press-briefing-on-iran-with-brian-hook-and-francis-fannon-registration-60707623135
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 10 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- Mr. Hook and Assistant Secretary Fannon will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “*” and “1” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to TheBrusselsHub@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email TheBrusselsHub@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.