MEDIA ADVISORY | February 18 Briefing with Hugo Rodriguez, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Central America, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, U.S. Department of State
Please join us on Tuesday, February 18, for a telephonic press briefing with Hugo Rodriguez, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central America in the Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs. Deputy Assistant Secretary Rodriguez will discuss U.S. policy in Nicaragua. He will give brief remarks then answer questions from participating journalists.
Date: Tuesday, February 18
Time: 17:00 (Brussels) | 11:00 (Washington, D.C.) | 16:00 (London)
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 10 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Rodriguez will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “1” and “0” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to TheBrusselsHub@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email TheBrusselsHub@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.