Please join us on Tuesday, February 23, for a telephonic press briefing with General Christopher G. Cavoli, Commanding General, U.S. Army Europe and Africa and Major General Andrew M. Rohling, Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Army Europe-Africa and Commanding General, U.S. Army Southern European Task Force, Africa. The speakers will discuss the recent U.S. Army Europe and U.S. Army Africa consolidation; the continued commitment of the U.S. army to our African allies; and the multinational African Lion training exercise scheduled in June 2021. After remarks, the speakers will take questions from participating journalists.
Date: Tuesday, February 23
Time: 13:00 GMT | 14:00 CET | 08:00 EST Washington, D.C. | 15:00 SAST Johannesburg
Language: English. French interpretation will be available.
Ground Rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking here. Please indicate if you will dial in, or if you would like the operator to dial out to you. If you would like the operator to dial out to you, kindly provide the phone number, including country and area codes to be used.
Twitter: Join the conversation at #AFHubPress for the call and follow us on @AfricaMediaHub, @USArmyEURAF and @SETAF_Africa.
- Participants should join the conference 10 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- The speakers will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “1” and “0” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to email@example.com.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert the moderator to any issues.