Please join us on Thursday, July 22, for a telephonic press briefing with U.S. Space Force General John W. “Jay” Raymond, Chief of Space Operations (CSO). General Raymond will provide his vision for U.S. Space Force partnerships, the future of combined space operations, and integrations with multinational land, air, and sea forces. He will take questions from participating journalists.
Date: Thursday, July 22
Time: 18:00 (Brussels) | 12:00 (Washington, D.C.) | 17:00 (London)
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/telephonic-press-briefing-with-us-space-force-general-john-raymond-tickets-163832735121
- Callers should dial in to the conference call 15 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- General Raymond will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “1” and “0” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to TheBrusselsHub@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email TheBrusselsHub@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.