Please join us on Wednesday, July 29, for a telephonic press briefing with Joel D. Rayburn, Deputy Assistant Secretary and Special Envoy for Syria, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, U.S. Department of State. Deputy Assistant Secretary Rayburn will discuss new U.S. sanctions on Syria under the Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act and other authorities. He will take questions from participating journalists.
Date: Wednesday, July 29
Time: 11:00 (Washington, DC) |17:00 (Brussels) |16:00 (London)
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/telephonic-press-briefing-with-deputy-assistant-secretary-rayburn-on-syria-tickets-114856859960
- Participants should join the conference 15 minutes early.
- The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Rayburn will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
- Participants will be instructed to push the “1” and “0” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue. You may also submit questions in advance via email to TheBrusselsHub@state.gov.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the call, you may email TheBrusselsHub@state.gov to alert the moderator to any issues.